Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

So Ridiculous

That this is hilarious. I love it. I tried to make a reference to this during English class. It didn't work out so well. LOL! So random, so great.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Awesome!

So creative! Love it! Great job. You aught to make companions for those viruses. Female ones. That might render them powerless.

Mario's wacky adventure Mario's wacky adventure

LMFAO!

Love how this parody's every single BAD parody. Genius sir, genius. XD Bah ha ha! So gross though! but good job.

Trond responds:

Xperiments of Dr Cerebrum Xperiments of Dr Cerebrum

Awesome.

Beautiful animation, tragic storyline. It was really depressing. Great job.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Bronies Bronies

Frightening!

It was so creepy and really random and I loved it. Awesome job guys. This is Oscar worthy.

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

That's adorable!

Oh my goodness, how adorable! LOL. My nephew loves to talk like a monster! The audio at the end is so cute! XD

Green riding hood Green riding hood

Definetly not laughing!

But I am smiling. I loved this! The animation was great and the style was adorable! I like how you switched up the roles in the story and that makes me want to write something like that.

Aperture Investment Other Aperture Investment Other

Nice!

Very awesome parody, great ob imitating the 3D promos and great voice over as well.

Take This Pill Take This Pill

How true.

Really good animation, a bit creepy with the multiple legs, perhaps suggesting humans are insects...? I like this flash because it is so ridiculous and true at the same time. We have a pill for everything these days and this animation is a great way of parodying it.

Lullaby - No Time to Rest Lullaby - No Time to Rest

Very nice!

This is really good. Great job! Good attention to detail. The walk seems a bit stiff, as if the horse-like character is stepping very deliberately. But this is good and I encourage you to do more! :)