Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Awesome!

I like it. It's so simple. And beautiful in that way. Also love how it satirizes every other RPG game out there. LOL. Great, it's just SO great. :)

Cuboy Quest 2 Cuboy Quest 2

Alot of fun!

I enjoyed playing this puzzle game. The graphics were very cute! Good job designing the puzzles.

Mr. Strange And The Core Mr. Strange And The Core

Awesome!

This is alot of fun! Good puzzle game.

Feed the Panda! Feed the Panda!

Okay.

This is nice. Cute background music and good sound effects and all but it is just like cut the rope.

Ice Cream Bar Ice Cream Bar

Okay

Nice management game. Difficult to keep up with at times but I suppose that's the point hm?

Coma Coma

I love this game!

It's all around great puzzle game. Very fun and the music goes so perfectly with the scene changes. I love the way this game is constructed, the art is so simple yet elegant. Love it to death. I play it over and over again.

Skinny Skinny

All I Expected and More!

I really enjoyed this game. The animation is smooth and lovely. The contrasting colors (or lack of them at times) really comes together and creates a great atmosphere. The storyline is also very interesting and the dialogue is fascinating and every word is a clue to solving the puzzle. I had been looking forward to the next flash this person would create since Coma and Skinny did not disappoint. Great job! This was excellent and I hope to see more in the future!